I recently created an auction on eBay and needed to choose the most effective ending date and time for the auction. Â Although I didn’t find any research that took into account the closing price, this postÂ drew conclusions based on eBay site traffic stats.
- Daily peak visitorship is between 8:00 PM eastern time and 10:00 PM pacific time.
- Weekly peak visitorship is on Sunday evening. To match your listing to the weekly peak in order to maximize bidding, list so that your auction will close on a Sunday evening between 8:00 PM eastern time and 10:00 PM pacific time.
Get $2 of free credit towards Amazon MP3 downloads with code CLOUDMP3. Expires June 30, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. Limit one per customer.
My purchases for the last couple years have been through Amazon and not iTunes (slightly cheaper, MP3 imports more easily into conversion tools). Since Cloud Player, I find myself not even downloading purchased music because it’s so convenient to play from any computer. The Cloud Player page isn’t designed for iOS, but mostly works since it falls back to HTML5 audio. The interface is clunky when using mobile Safari (hint: two-finger scroll to scroll the list of songs), but I’m sure that problem will be solved.
Every couple of months I have to send a fax. Â Here’s the solution I’ve been using to send faxes free, reliably, and without ads.
- Open a Box.net account
- Upload your Word document or PDF
- Click the drop-down next to your document, choose More Actions -> Add Applications
- Add the eFax application
- Send with eFax will now appear in your list of actions. Â Choose that option, type in a phone number, and you’re done!
Amazon offers $2 MP3 Credit for Free when you enter code VDAYMP3S at checkout. Code must be redeemed by 2/14/2011.
- Click Here and select MP3 Song(s)
- Click on “Give song as a gift”
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- In cart, enter code VDAYMP3S